Sunday

First time







Bratislava, May 1998,


We're living with my high-school sweetheart Diana, in her mom's flat in the center of the city. As we both work for international companies and travel a lot, we decided to take in a flatmate.

We now live with Daniele, an Italian guy that came to Bratislava for work.

Living together is very easy as the flat is huge. Nevertheless, one day as we were making love with Diana in the bathroom, Daniele surprised us, but he wouldn't walk away and we wouldn't stop. Having him watching us actually raised our excitement. We came as he was staring at us, silently, with a partner in crime complicity.

After that, I went for a business trip. When I came back I found Diana and Daniele laying naked in our bed. Instead of freaking out, I just undressed and crawled next to them. We slept for a few hours and when we woke up none of us felt embarrassed. We started making out. We had threesomes all the time from that day on. I never actually touched Daniele, but I got used to his smell and to the sound of his voice. His presence was turning me on as much as he was turning on Diana.

Then it was Diana's tour for a business trip. The night I came home and found Daniele waiting for me with a bottle of wine and dinner. We ate, we drank and we talked a lot. When I said goodnight, he asked me if I was planning on sleeping on my own. I had no answer as I didn't consider the eventuality of spending the night with him. He took my hand and started kissing me. It was the first time ever, I kissed men's lips and felt his rough skin against mine. I let him lead me to my bed, undress me and discover my body.

I discovered a whole new way of making love and being taken by a man. We would make love every night until Diana came back.

The threesome took a new turn as well. It was not two guys taking care of one girl, but everyone taking care of each other constantly. The pleasure was infinite. All the three of us enjoyed it.

When I came back from another business trip, I was puzzled. I found the same people but we weren't a couple anymore with Diana and I didn't feel in love with Daniele. Furthermore, I cheated on them in Turkey with a guy.

I became more and more distant. They became more and more close. I often left when they started making out.

Then I left completely...

No comments: