Friday

Clément



Milan, July 2010

"Hello!"
"Hello!"- I am lost in his eyes.
"How can I help you?"
"Yes." I'm staring at his lips discovering his white teeth.
"Yes?"
"I wanted to ask you..." my mind is on a stroll in the middle of his black locks.
"Yes?" his smile gives life to a stunning dimple. 
"Are you free tonight?"
"Yes."
"I mean, I'm going to this concert tonight and..."
"It will be my pleasure."
That was not at all what I wanted to ask for. I just wanted to know a price of a painting in his gallery.
"So, let's say seven tonight in front of the Arena?"
"Works perfect with me."
"Great, see you later then!" I don't have those tickets.
"See you later!"
"Ciao!"
"Ciao!" 
I walk out of the boutique with no memory whatsoever of why I entered it in the first place. I still don't have those tickets. 

No comments: