Friday

John




Milan, July 2010

His breath at the back of my neck. His sighs in my ear. His hands on my chest. His arms clutching me tightly to his body. His hips coming back to me. A long river of sweat streaming between our bodies. Exhaustion tears in my eyes. Cries of joy in my throat. Ohhh... one last thrust agains my butt. He stays gripped in me. I feel all of his body hard and contracted against me. I feel him spring inside me. The final pulsations in the encasement of our hips. The relief of all tensions.

He turns me around. He passionately kisses me. He strokes my face and my hair. I hold him tighter agains my body. I finally get to caress his body. His buttocks. His back. His arms. His shoulders. I kiss his neck thirstily. I drink our sweat from his chest and rock hard abs. 

My mouth goes down along his crotch. My hands lift his knees. His body stiffens with pleasure again. I let my tongue in. I let myself in entirely. My body resting on his flexing legs. He grips my ass with his fingers to give me a pleasant rhythm. I kiss his ankles to stop myself from screaming out loud. I bend over him to drink from his lips. His legs tangle around my neck and keep on controlling the pace. His fingers stuck in my back strengthen my pleasure. Tied. United in a vertiginous ballet. He leads me to the edge of my satisfaction. His legs loosen up. Our bodies fall side to side. We kiss slowly and deeply. Weary of all this efforts but still desiring some tenderness. We fall asleep in an instant with faces stuck together. Our burning bodies tangled. 

I stand up to bring water. I see him laying on the bed. The black locks of his hair in a sharp contrast the whiteness of the sheets just like the caramel tone of his firm skin. The curves of his muscles playing a harmonious symphony with the folds of the sheets wet with our adventure.  Joy fills me up more now, discovering his beautiful nudity than while impatiently undressing him. Who is he? I don't really know. Will I see him again? I don't know yet. 

I want some more. I take him again. He takes me again. We cry with fatigue. We cry with pleasure. We fall asleep at the brisk of a new day. We wake up in the perfume of a bodily ecstasy. Few condoms scattered by the bottom of the bed. Crumpled, moist sheets. No more sign of fatigue. The spirit is relaxed. The batteries are full on again. 

No comments: