Friday

John



London, October 2010

Just a little bit more. Yes. Just keep it together one more moment. It feels almost nice. My long legs crushed against my chest under his quite heavy shoulders. All dressed up he looked more muscly and less soft. And all that body hair. I think there's about a dozen that just fell directly off his chest between my thighs. He has a huge one. I feel it all the way. By the look of his face, he's nowhere near to coming. He's so proud of himself.  I'm fed up. Not having any fun at this. I try the good old "I come, you come" trick. I start an auditive orgasm, I moan like mad. I bite his ear softly.  I stab my fingers into his back. He keeps on going. I say: "I want to see you come!". Bingo! He takes it out ( a bit too quickly, frankly) I finish him by hand, his eyes turned up. I study the ceiling, the frame of the window upside down. He comes without warning. I can feel his joy come from the inside out and onto my skin. He lays down on the side. I go for a shower.
To my own place...

No comments: